I’m pleased to announce that I am offering a workshop in Albany, NY to address the needs and concerns of partners of those with ADHD. This will be a two-part program in April that will be both educational and practical in nature. I will offer insights into common relationship struggles, as well as strategies/approaches for improving your relationship.
The ADHD Partner Experience
Where: Professor Java’s Coffee Sanctuary (private meeting space): Wolf Road, Albany
When: Two Thursday Evenings - April 16th and April 30th
7:00 p.m. – Arrival/Coffee & Dessert
7:15 to 9:15 – Program (see below)
9:15 to 9:45 – Stay on for conversation/exchange with others
Session One: What is this thing called ADD… and how do I live with it?
- Five important points to improve your understanding of ADHD
- Common spousal/partner responses of anger, frustration or withdrawal…you are not alone
- New perspectives for improving your relationship … and more
Session Two: How to create the relationship you want
- Learn to get your needs met (and nurture mutual respect)
- Strategies for everyday struggles such as: getting your partner’s attention, constant reminding, and sharing responsibilities
- Find ways to communicate & interact that are positive and take ADHD – as well as your needs – into account …and more
Cost: $75 for the two sessions
NOTE: I am also offering the option to pre-register for the two-session program along with a one-hour individual strategy session by phone to address your specific concerns – scheduled at a later time. (The cost for this combination is $125, a savings of $25 off the individual session.)
* * * Please RSVP by March 31, 2015 * * *
1. RSVP or ask any questions by using the contact form on this site.
2. You will receive a quick registration form to return along with your payment.
3. Once I receive your registration form and payment, you will receive a confirmation email
Hope to see you there. If you have any questions or wonder if this workshop is appropriate for you, please give me a call.